(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Recently I find myself sort of starting to loose my temper at the irritating patients haha maybe because I am now the "boss" of my clinic so feel A NEED to keep them under control. In my old clinic I just don bother about them, waiting to see if my colleague will say anything...... Usually the boys are the naughty ones, hanging around after treatment, actually I'm ok if they dont mind miss their lessons as its not my problem if they fail the exam. But its because they are too noisy & thus affect my mood- give me a headache & most importantly I do not want the teachers to think I purposely kept them so long(as if I want) hee....so I always nicely ask them to go back.... Today I been feeling down, not only for myself think for my friends as well, its like this is only a job but it seems to have the ability to make people miserable. We can only be like a chess piece & be moved about by our supervisor whether its a good or bad move, we cant do anything much to change!! Actually I have to consider myself lucky till now I only worked in pri sch for a short period & didnt really have to go to relief at many clinics. Well my luck is about to end hee, in sep I be posted to a pri sch but good thing is it happened when I finish my bond. So if I really cant take it I have the option of leaving provided I found a new job haha... I still worry about if I can meet quota, or if I have done what was needed but back in my mind there is a voice " Do I really care?" Hee I guess " hao ju hao shan" is very important so dont want to do too bad a job lah... If I remember correctly yesterday was the day 2 years ago when the 3 of us joined OB for pop piano lesson. Wah time flies, & just now we finally made the decision to quit !!! Coincidentally , our teacher is also going to stop teaching temporary to go for his full time attachment & prepare his thesis. ITS A SIGN!! Haha Though it feels sad to let go of something we learn so long but there is no point in carrying on wasting both time & $$.....I wanted to play the piano but always lack the motivation to practice....Must apologise to teacher for having learn such a long time without much progress!! I just hope once in a while I will practice on my own so I wont forget.... The last 2 lessons must treasure & enjoy them ;)
Run like the wind** 10:43 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy