(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Wish come true !! O my Prince
Sing along to DA DA CUTE Xiao Gang
Energy was in town to be the special guest for Kallang Leisure Park on 30 March 2008. I was really excited as my wish of having a photo taken with them is finally fulfilled ;)I was super nervous when standing with them, can feel myself trembling haha... It was nice to see them again as they were here about 5 months ago. This time I went to the airport with my friends to await their arrival (my 1st time), so I was kind of blur haha didnt really chase them to their vehicle... Or maybe I was getting old liao no more urge to scream like crazy hee.... After the event, I also joined my friends in "chasing their car". It was a unique experience as the cab drivers work as a team so each vehicle get a chance to be near their car. The cute Xiao Gang waved to us & all of us just screamed haha... That was the fun part but after that was a long & tedious wait outside their hotel for them to go dinner. By the time they finished their food & left I was too sleepy to get out of the car to say "bye" to them. Hmm really old liao no more energy to do wild things hoho... The next day article in the chinese newspaper really annoyed me a lot!!!! The reporter claimed that Energy's popularity has gone down as fans only need to spend $50 to get a photo taken with them. This was said in comparison to other boybands whose fans had to pay more for a handshake etc in Taiwan or Japan. This is such an unfair comparison as Energy fans are mostly students, so $50 is already quite a lot to most. Is the reporter suggesting in order to show how popular an artiste is, they should charge an exorbitant price to the fans??? No matter ENERGY ROCKS MY WORLD !!!
Run like the wind** 8:07 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy