(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Wah I have not blog a single event this year at all haha really very lazy me!! Now let me do a little recap (if I can remember well) of what I have been up to hee.... Well I went to watch "Linger" & "Le Grand Chef" -both FOC hee. Thanks to 933 & kl lah!! I find the 1st movie a little too slow, cant stop yawning throughout but I think that Vic has acted quite well lah ... I love Vic!! The 2nd movie is about Korean cuisine, I'm not really a fan but after watching I want to go try the food hee.... Anyone keen?? The main highlight of Jan is of course "Jay Chou concert world tour" It was the 1st concert I been to that is really full house,amazing!! We went to watch it on the 18th which is Jay's birthday so it was very special to be able to celebrate the day with him!! I also bought quite a few concert merchandise as keepsake but a bag that I wanted was sold out already so sad... It was a glamorous concert with the costumes & extravagant props eg the cool transparent piano & giant pink heel. To me I find it entertaining with Jay showcasing his talent with various musical instrument like the gu zheng, drum, guitar etc.But I find that there are too many interlude (though we were enterain with videos), it sort of break the momentum.... I dont mind less costume change but more songs haha....My favourite part was the "zi tan zi chang " segment- as we get to see a more relax Jay just having fun joking around... The concert vcd is out, quite tempted to go buy & watch again!! To be continued......
Run like the wind** 10:06 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy