(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Yeah finally get to see Energy again though its really tiring as the sun was so hot!!Its has been 1 yr since I last saw them - well think they look just as nice & cool. They performed 3 songs & we sang a birthday song for Mr Shuwei who spent his birthday here for the 3rd time, I bought him a simple necklace hope it like it lah. A bit upset was we need a coupon then can get the cds sign, so no choice had to buy another copy. I was luckier than my friends as I only got 2, my friends total have 4 or 3 albums each. And thank to them I managed to get the calendar- very nice ;) 2 of my friend's friends were from Indonesia brought 40 copies of the album so we let them go before us so we can stand on stage longer hee. Wah really happy leh think I get to stare at Kunda for more than 5 minutes, he requested to stop & drink water before continuing to sign for us -so Cute!I was so nervous at 1st I just say thank you haha. But while waiting for Xiao Gang to sign I MANAGE to say "jia you" & kunda smile ;) Xiao Gang asked if I'm call yangmei (as there 's a place in tw same name)I just say "yes"-my friend say should ask him write my name since he asked. Aiyo I should tell him must remember me since my name so easy to remember haha..... He look more shuai in person. Actually we stand on stage really quite long & can talk to him & Shuwei more but dont know why I only look at them & smile too shy liao hee.... Almost didn't shake ah di's hand as he too concentrate on signing but I just put my hand out when he look up but he didnt really look at me, distracted by his xuan chuan.... Nevermind lah got shake happy liao, woohoo tml get to hug them haha... SO SHY lah
Run like the wind** 7:48 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy