(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Once again I have been sitting in front of my com more than 6 hrs no wonder my eyesight getting worse haha & I want to blame my job.... On this rainy afternoon I should be lying in bed to rest but cant sleep so decided not to, I'm on MC (trying to use more as the year coming to an end haha -they should let us trade those unused days to normal leave or give us $??)In case you are thinking I'm bluffing to slack at home -nope my stomach is really uncomfortable. Hope when tomorrow wake up will be better lah. However last night I recieve a letter that make me wanna scream; I won a pair of Lee Hom's concert tic from U-WEEKLY!! That is so unbelivable as I also won the tic from 933!! I decided to post the letter as I had prepared it already not expecting to win or what but I am lucky.... Haha at 1st when know Lee Hom got this concert was still kindda sad cant go but guess my wish to see him come true ;) My friend seems to be bothered by love, well its not like I 'm not bothered but somehow I just feel its ok to be single= freedom to be yourself... But sometimes I do wonder am I an alien being so 'old' liao & never being in a relationship haha.... It could be I'm just too plain -jane or too shy to make friends with guy or simply not have the destiny yet.I feel that if you force yourself to get a boyfriend just for the sake of getting one than its quite pointless. Maybe I dont have the confidence to really love someone ba; scared of getting hurt. For now I just want to be happy & have fun so maybe when very desperate then go match-making loh haha....Maybe will be single & lonely, if like that my frenz must remember to go out & have a chat even if all get married liao ;)
Run like the wind** 4:25 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy