(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Yesterday I went to attend the premiere of "My Wife is a Gangster3:The Lady Boss is Back" at the newly open Cathay cinema at AMK Hu. I must say a big thank you to kl forthe invitation & also to her brother for winning the tickets!! It was supposedly those star-studded movie premiere, well Shu Qi was there last night. She is really pretty. Besides her, we didnt see many other celebrities except Jason Tan from Project Superstar 1 & Ho Ailing - winner of comedian contest. It was a grand event, there was buffet as well but I didnt eat any, hee. Well because most of the guests were invited, they were dressed quite formally. The both of us were decked in very casual t-shirt, 3-quarter pants/shorts ; so basically we felt pai sei & stress. Haha, we try to blend in as best as possible. The movie was very funny, I really enjoyed it- laugh a lot. Its not really related to part 1 & 2 except for the title ba, since the main leads all changed I think. I feel Shu Qi has done a good job in this movie. her actions was very swift & cool. I strongly recommend go watch this movie; a good laugh help release stress!! But dont expect too much on the plot as its nothing new.Just enjoy & laugh yourself silly ;) Next time if do get a chance to go such event again, I be sure to dress up more nicely HEE.. Anyway I bought new facial products hope will work as claim( burn a hole in pocket $128 leh).Plan to start using my zhuang shu tian shi this sat, hope to present a more brighter me soon .... MUAHahaha...
Run like the wind** 9:26 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy