(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Pelicans coming for breakfast Sigh good times always flies, now is the last day of my trip :( Had a light breakfast then went to the photo shop to look at pictures taken yesterday, I was very blur cant even recognise myself. Haha. In all I bought 4 photos, not cheap leh even after discount A$12.75 each. Hmm but still worth as its serves as memory for those activities we tried... Then it was off to whale-watching!! The waves at the open sea was a bit stronger, so I felt quite dizzy. Luckily I didnt puke & we were a lucky bunch of people for the weather was lovely that day. We managed to spot some whales quite close- squirting water / flip their tail etc. If do go again, I must remember to pop a sea-sick pill hee... After arriving back at Brisbane, we were driven to a supermarket for some last minute shopping & then had dinner at a chinese restaurant. The food was not bad & the waiters there look cute!!! Had a look at night view of the place on our way to the airport. As usual I couldn't sleep on the plane & suffered from indigestion ;( I find the people in Australia very friendly alway a smile on their face, a wonderful place with beautiful scenery.....
Run like the wind** 12:29 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy