(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Wild West Adventure Fall 8/6/07 Today started with a yummy buffet breakfast at the hotel, I love the scramble egg & waffles. Then we were off to Warner Brothers Movie World YEAH!! It was really fun & exciting to see all those movie/cartoon characters. We had a picture taken with WonderWoman -cool but Mr Batman had walked away liao. He was really stylo when he walked, it must be fun to pretend as the characters- must feel you are real. Hee. First we watched the new Shrek 4D Magic Programme, it was interesting for the seats can move; feels like you are running with the Horse. HAHA... Next we went to see the Police Academy Stunt Show in which the actors showcase their humour & stunt driving skills. 1 of the audience they invite to act as a new recruit was actually their crew & got us fool for a while that he was really injured. Hee. There were many unique stores eg Harry Potter & Chamber of Secrets or Shrek - each selling products related to respective characters.... There's just so much things I love to buy like the Donkey's ears(hairband) / Harry's wand & specs but couldnt due to budget constraint... SOB..SOB..But at the Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory, I bought about A$30 worth of chocolate yum yum ;) I thought I wont be playing any thrill rides but I had!! 1 was Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster- an indoor roller coaster( 1st time in my life I tried). It was crazy, scary but FUN!! MuaHAha, wonder how I got the courage. You cant really see the tracks clearly, so you cant tell how it'll move. At 1 part we were lifted up by a "lift" then the vehicle moved backward leh. I couldnt stop screaming Oh my GOD & laughing. This was something I would never forget!! The nxt was Wild West Adventure Fall- surrounded by water. When the cart just reach the top- it fall backward too. That was WILD as we never expected it & half of me was wet loh. It was a fast fall so not too bad!! Our night activity was a visit to the famous Surfers Paradise Beach where a night market will be held on Wednesdays & Fridays. Prior to that we had dinner at a Hongkong cafe, food ok but service slow....Temperature had dropped so as we walked I CANT STOP SHIVERING. I wore slippers so my feet felt kind of numb, Haha DONT try this unless you love 'cold feet' ... Mainly handmade products were sold, they were creative people, ENVY!!
Run like the wind** 8:50 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy