(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Lovely swans joining along boat ride
at the winnery outside of DFO
At the pier
Finally going to start blogging on my trip liao, got loads to crap, so here goes.... 7/6/07 After a tiring 7 hr plane ride, we finally arrive in Queensland,Brisbane. The wind was chilling when we just step out of the airport but still bearable- like having outdoor aircon ;)We were driven to Eagle Street Pier for a MacDonald breakfast as time was still early for shopping, thus it was a boring start as we wasted a lot of time just doing nothing. Then it was off to Direct Factory Outlet for a short 1 hr shopping,it was a big place so still got some parts we missed out. Feeling quite unhappy over their time management loh...But manage to get a t-shirt ;) Sirromet Winery was our next stop where we get to try about 7 type of red/white wine. I was quite surprise with myself for being able to drink all that( even if each type just a small amount given) as I never really drink before except a few sips of beer. Hee. I find all of them taste the same, haha cant tell the difference & I dont think wine or rather alcohol is nice ba.... I still prefer my coke MuaHAha..wEll we got a wine glass as a souvenior. After that it was off to Tropical Fruit World where one can find more then 500 kind of fruits. We get to try open macademia nuts & eat fruits like custard apple, dragonfruit etc. I also tried my hands at picking a dragonfruit, it was not easy to me maybe I do it wrong but still an unique experience.The part that was real fun to me was a boat ride & on a "mini-train". Being winter, day time was short at 5pm(Aussie time)it start to get dark already. We didnt get to go Harbourtown to shop :( as by the time we reach there the shops are going to close. So we went to Pacific Fair shopping centre- largest in that area.But it was quite boring nothing to buy as things are expensive, nothing special. I basically just fall asleep the moment I touch the pillow, haha super tired!!
Run like the wind** 7:41 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy