(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, June 17, 2007
10/6/07 Sunshine Coast was about 2 hr drive away from Goldcoast, I got a little carsick due to this long journey & not enough sleep, so was feeling lethargic :( We went to a Ginger factory to learn how ginger were processed before being made into different products like chocolate, perfume etc. Then we went to a small town call Mount Ville, it was famous for scones but never try due to lack of appetite. The shops were small & mainly sold artwork. The scenery at this place was beautiful but I not in much of a mood to appreciate. 3rd stop was Superbee Factory where we learn how bees make honey & how beekeepers extract it. It was interesting. Now I finally understand why there are so many different flavours of honey-its because the bees use pollen from a particular tree eg Macademia tree. But I cant really tell the difference. HAHA... At the Underwater World, I find out that fishes not only can hear, their smelling abilities are even better than dogs!! That's why they can sense of amino acids produced by mammals (humans), so if you often cant catch a fish - maybe you are too smelly to them. HAHA... The last stop was Aussie World - a place where vikings used to gather to drink beer. Nothing much to see or do & everybody was tired, so no 1 get down bus to take pictures.
Run like the wind** 3:47 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy