(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Its been yet another week, same old thing- counting down to end of the day & then end of the week loh. Dont know why but I just dread going to work, SO SIANZ !! But guess this is a sentiment shared by many people ba. Haha. On tue, my clinical & infection control audit was carried out, should pass lah(I think as they never say much). Didnt expect them to come that day so was a little shock when see 2 extra people in clinic & I almost late. Lucky didnt reach at 8am, Heng sia!!After work went for a talk at NUH, missed my stop & got to cross the road to take a bus back again. The talk not very interesting, mainly went coz got points to earn lah & refreshment eat. Haha. My simple wish is to pass everyday without problems or unhappiness but that is hard to achieve. On thu I got a case that I dont know how to handle & I feel I make a wrong judgment & it had been bugging me since as I dont know how to better help the patient or "close" the case. I decided to call my DO tomorrow to "confess" / seek her advice . Pray I wont get too big a scolding lah. As time is ticking towards Monday, I'm feeling worse..... Hope to get it over soon, very depressing :(
Run like the wind** 5:38 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy