(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Today accompany KL to Natas Fair- manage to see an old friend working there dress in Korean costume to promote Korean travel. Hope got chance to be her customer lah :) It was quite funny as kl cant decide go Japan or Australia, so we moved around finding out Hokaido tour package & make enquiry for Australia last. In the end, Australia Gold Coast was chosen straight away when sat down. I once again on impluse decided to tag along, aiyo my bad habit again. Normally people will save up $ liao then decide the tour but I always last minute decide to follow my friends. The tour was very attractive as can feed dolphins & I never been there before.... Very excited to go!! But now have a problem- not enough $ for the trip after deducting the daily expenses & bills :( This 3 months must live on a tight budget; a bit worry I cant keep to it leh.... Aiyo but since I decide to go then must try to find a way to save ... JIA YOU JIA YOU.... This is a good chance to losE weight as can cut down on eating HAHA. I just take it I'm back to younger days with no income at all loh. Anyone got lobang to earn extra cash?? Hee
Run like the wind** 7:53 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy