(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, March 17, 2007
REAL?? What is Real?? A very hard & complicated but also can be a simple answer. We must be real, truthful & sincere in making friends or in mingling with people in our work /environment. But can we really show 100% of our true self in front of everyone? I think not coz we cant be sure whether the other party is also sincere in knowing you or just trying to get something out of you...... Thus it is a game of gamble- either you win a friend or you loose( getting hurt). However I still believe most people are kind & can be trusted. At least my friends are!! ;) So I'm quite a lucky gal!! I feel that being 'fake' in certain situations is necessary to get the job done or avoid further unhappiness ;to protect ourselves ba. Hmm So its not really a bad thing but I'M not encouraging this attitude. HAHA. It can mean you own a high EQ :)
Run like the wind** 8:50 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy