(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Friday, March 09, 2007
I'm feeling happy today as only worked half a day- treating patients; the next half was spend attending a 'service excellence' award presentation. Anything that means not staying in clinic is good even though it can be bored, hee. The buffet I find it ok lah ; about 3 of my friends also got the award - some thing for us to cheer about. Don't know if I got chance or not next year?? Think chances not high lah as I never really interact with the principal, bad PR skill...Nvm lah do my job peacefully good enough ;)But the programe make me sleepy; luckily it ended early, we get to go off before 5pm. Yeah!! Went J8 with Kl to watch " I'm a cyborg but that's ok". My expectation of the movie was quite low as the movie review I read gave it a low score. I gave it 3.5/5 (1 point for Rain being super cute) HAHA. The story plot was quite lame & silly but I find Rain's character sweet & clever for coming up with ways to get the girl to eat. I think maybe we are really being pull by an invisible elastic band- if we want to move forward & get what we want; effort must be put in otherwise the band (obstacles) will pull us back & get us down. Sometimes we need help from others to pull us forward aka motivate us. A bad point about this movie is the wrong colour used for the subtitles, the words completely blend into the backgroud so some parts I really can't understand what it is talking about. I find it a worth to see movie for laugher & for RAIN....
Run like the wind** 11:55 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy