(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Friday, March 23, 2007
Finally its Friday again, Yeah!! Not a good start this week coz silly me threw away a bottle cap that was supposed to be reuse loh & it like commit a 'big crime'. HAHA got serious reminder to keep it 'safe' the next time....Feeling frustration again!! Yesterday piano lesson didnt go too well for me either, keep playing wrongly then make me feel stupid coz its not a very difficult song then I still take so long to learn. By next lesson MUST get it over.... I'm kindda impatient person & when cant get it right - really upset & want to give up. Got to admit I not musically talented, so have to accept the fact of being slow lah :( Next Mon-Wed, I get to work in another clinic for a change as my school sec 1 are going camping thus no pt.Lucky is not work at the centre lah but hope I wont be too much hindrance than help. Pai sei lah Kl for sacrificing - thk !! I will try my best to see more patients :) Well there is still nice things happening lah, on Wed went Vivo city to catch the premiere of TMNT. ( kindly sponsored by AQ ; also Kl hee). Must say a BIG THANK YOU to AQ & family for not only inviting me to movie but included a yummy dinner & desert too. Not forgetting the slightly longer ride home ;) Its ok de as enjoyed chatting with you & your sis but sorry you all got home later... About the movie, its ok lah - a bit short but still like it (as watch the cartoon since young). I also think dont go during weekend as not worth $9.50. The graphics I find it nice but prefer cartoon version- more cute ba. As for Zhang ziyi voice over- not bad although inly knew it was her after the movie ended. HAHA. Another happy thing was to buy " wo ai da ming xing" this book at a 20% discount, lucky got go the bookshop there to see see. Counting down to tomorrow...
Run like the wind** 1:21 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy