
Xiao Zhu showing his slick moves
I finally get to see Show aka Luo Zhixiang aka Xiao Zhu in person. He is really a super nice guy - must support!! Hee 1stly must apologise to him for thinking he doesn't have many fans( base on past autograph sessions) ; the queue was very long loh extending all the way to the construction area of J8. Luckily my friend's friend let us join her if not will faint to queue under hot sun. Haha. Thk :) But also feel very happy that he has garnered more fans over these past 2 years. I think he is a very hardworking, filial, funny & shuai guy. His dancing skills are getting cooler!! As to why Xiao Zhu is a good guy - the DJ ( Lingzhi) say each can only sign 1 album; when I hear that almost want to cry coz I was helping a friend sign also. I cant imagine to queue over again leh but if that happens I will loh as dont want disappoint my friend. Hey u-no- who , got very touched or not? HAHA must buy me dinner. But Show said no matter how many albums you bring he will sign as he feels its too hard on the fans to queue again in hot weather. Isn't he sweet? And he really did as promised to finish signing for all the fans. Thk Show- xin ku le!! He ended the session with a song & make many cute actions- maybe I post my video here when I learn how to . haha
The down part was I smudged my autograph, I accidentally touched it & its ruin!! REALLY ANGRY with myself... So his next album will definitely go support again & get a more pretty signature. Haha.Another heartbreaking moment was I clumsly DROPPED my brand new digital camera. I only bought 1 month plus loh. VERY VERY XIN TONG !! Why i have such butter fingers lah- so stupid?? Luckily the camera was off when it happened so guess the only damage was dent at right bottom of it but so ugly loh!!!! Dont know if its possible to change the case but main worry is if theres internal damage :( So going send it for checkup next week . God please save it & let it look new again lah . My POOR CAMERA - I'm sorry.......