(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
The much'awaited' chinese new year holiday had passed( even thou celebration is still on till 4 mar). I feel that as I grow older, the more I'm not interested in this festival except the food & the break from work. Haha. When we were kids- this is very wonderful time for us as can get ang bao; buy new clothes & eat all the new year goodies. But when we grow up it seems to become a"torture" - you will be asked" What job you doing? / Got boyfriend?" etc ; ang bao no longer attractive or the happiness to buy new clothes ( maybe because we are working & can buy whenever we like). I'm not close to my cousins,so everytime I step inside the house; I just cant wait to go home. Haha. My cousin is married so can get ang bao from her; helped raise my pitiful amount a little. YA I very $ face:) Anyone want give me??!! This year I only visited my grandma's house on the 1st day, very crowded no place to sit or stand. Sianz!! Then for the other days just stayed at home to watch tv. Haha. Everyday is like 'shou sui' coz sleep about 2am. The Hanakimi special is really great, make me want go to Shilin night market again as I still got lots of food not tried yet. Haha. Lazy me still has not visited the temple yet, think will do so by this sat lah- hope to have a peaceful new year!! Last night I only slept for 1 hour coz my body suddenly feel very weak; really scary so I scared to go to sleep. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time liao wonder what's wrong with me?? Hope it wont happen again lah. Amazingly I can still go to work & even write my blog. HAHA..... Thats all for now; hope can take a nap later....
Run like the wind** 1:13 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy