(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Woo yesterday was my 1st visit to a beauty centre, a little nervous as don't know what the treatment was like. But it turn out quite enjoyable & relaxing - the massage was good; my tiredness was all drained away. I am afraid of massage usually as I feel 'ticklish'. Haha. I did a facial that can help reduce pimple scar & was persuaded to do an eye treatment & ginseng serum treatment. I also remove my 'moustache' by lip threading- pain leh; almost cry liao! Think I can 4get about trying face threading. Haha The catch of such promotion is you will be persuaded to buy treatment package. I really like it but cant afford coz you need to pay either in full or at most by 3rd session. Where got so much $ unless i strike 4D loh. HAHA. In the end I manage to escape by buying a facial voucher. Total spending was $210.40 & the original promo was just $58.... I feel pai sei she explain so much, so just buy the voucher lah. Next time should go try spa.... Last night went for supper at Newton Circus. hoping to bump into Fahrenheit but no such luck. :( Never mind going see them later, Yeah !! I finally progress into level 2 of my piano,after 6 months- a month after the average time.... Going to start another difficult struggle.....
Run like the wind** 4:18 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy