(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
My New Year celebration was watching "Death Note" movie marathon. I don't think I be doing it again as its super tiring (ended 2.30am). When the movie ended, the sleepiness start kicking in. Haha really getting old liao cant stay up too late. But I really enjoyed the movie, its super cool & interesting. The director has managed to capture the essence of the comic & the actors have all done well. I love 'L'- he is a weird genius; so cute!! 1 sad thing was we didnt get the pocket calendar as its out of stock!! Where got like that de; should print more lah. UNFAIR :( Thk Fm & Kl for watching with me....
Run like the wind** 8:00 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy