(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Monday, December 04, 2006
my furry friend
The 1st day back at HPB was quite ok as Azizah & Liming were there too, sort of have some'company'. But most importantly, there was prelaunch to do, so can avoid treating patients!! Haha I also don't like key in data whole day but its much better than do nothing so time can pass faster. HAHA. After work went to Pasir Ris for Jn birthday celebration, had to admit I got thought of not going coz I was real sleepy & its so far too. However, I 'm glad I went as its fun to hang out with friends. We even play'zhong ji mi ma' where the "lucky" ones get to do forfeit. Hehe I was not so fortunate, heheh. Well, KL & Yt had to get a balloon from another chalet & those kind people really gave it to them. Woa I admire their courage, if me I won't dare ba. The good news to me is many of my friends from mobile will also go HPB, so poor me won't be lonely liao. Haha. I also got a bit of attention but not coz I pretty or what, is due to my bling bling necklace. HoHo its something Xiao Zhu Luo zhixiang also has de. Must thk kl's brother for helping me buy it from taiwan. On a sad note, my hamster had died. Its been found by friends when we were in poly year 2. Since then, it had brought a lot of fun & happiness to my family. I alway remember his love for all kind of food- jumping about when he sees us eating. Well my little furry buddy" nai nai", hope you enjoyed your stay with us. Take care wherever you are. Miss you
Run like the wind** 3:42 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy