(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Milk listening attentively Milk interview by Cruz It has been quite an entertaining day, went to all Milk's event. The 1st was at DXO - must thank my friend for helping me save $ as she help her friend buy cd thus I can get in with the ticket. The showcase was delayed for about an hour due to techinical difficulties; but the organisers didn't let us wait inside- we stand under the hot sun -make me want to faint leh. However it was super worth as can see Milk dance real close. Some lucky or should I say pretty fans have Mr Moo dance really in front of them loh- if me sure faint. Haha :). I super blur loh press the wrong video function loh, only record less then 1 min & I thought is not enough time. Thus I delete 2 videos so Xin Tong; tomorrow must record Milk sing dian shui qing ting!!!! When he dance, really make me melts, HEE. Milk played the keyboard & sing a duet with the lead singer from Juz B- "F1" as milk call him. Hee, I think becoz he not sure how to pronounce. Only can say nai nai is shuai loh; hope 1 day I can also zi tan zi chang lah. The female lead of his mv also appear & she is pretty. After that, we immediately take cab rush to imm for his autograph session. If you buy the cd there can get a super nice poster, aiyo I really love it but didn't buy as decide not waste $. Anyone selling the poster?? I want it!! Becoz of the previous delay, the signing was a bit rush. I ONLY manage say 'jia you' when I want tell him I also got learn piano :( But he got say 'xie xie ni o', I think he refers to my present lah. I bought him a glass with cow pic. Haha. His manager take for him & I thought he didn't see but lucky he did. Then we take cab rush to mediacorp for PSC show, sorry leh KL you can actually go coz we reach about 7pm, they still in the stage of preparing. I try my best to cover with the cd but still get spotted. Haha hope my expression was not too funny. I don't really like show recording - it quite fake. To be continue......
Run like the wind** 4:49 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy