(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Last Friday after work went for dinner with kl at the 'new' wtc cafe, the food was not bad but basically the place not much changes. My pasta was 'on the house' coz the bos seem to have forgotten to key in my dish as well. Hee, I only realise when I saw the receipt again at home. Quite lucky!! On sat went to see "Charlotte's Web" - its exactly like the book so its good in that sense. I won't recommend to see it unless you are a fan & want to see the book come to life. If not you will get bored as its basically a children's movie, dont expect any action lah. My friend even fall asleep. Haha. When the spider was about to die, it got move me to tears a little but I still find them creepy & yucky. I will still scream & run when I meet 1. Haha. I celebrated Xmas eve by going to sing k with friends, its fun but as I don't know the proper techniques; I start to 'loose' my voice after a few songs. But never mind lah, juz for self - entertaiment!! Don't know since when it sort of become a habit to go once a month, if didnt go will feel weird . Haha gonna addicted... I also finally bought myself a digital camera. Yeah !! Its panasonic lumix- exactly what I wanted!! My xmas present :) Hope I master how to take good pictures with it soon but the instruction manual make me blur. Hee I not good at reading those stuff. 2007 is coming soon, I wanna write a conclusion for this year , so must start drafting soon...... Merry ChristMas
Run like the wind** 1:46 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy