(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, December 09, 2006
I' m on my 2 hr MC , strangely both time also not take full day but can go home early is good liao. Anyway don't take also cant accumulate or turn into $$. Hee. Well I succumb to virus AGAIN :( , got slight sore throat & my allergic sinus problem. Bad timing as this weekend I'm very busy with Milk's event on sat & friends' xmas party on sun. Aiyo muz work harder in fighting the virus. Also a bit pai sei cant join the class gathering on sat but Milk not everyday come leh!! Hee but hope you guys have fun!! This 2 days basically in holiday mood liao, ytd took half day leave to go back NYP- Milk's school concert!! Hee, 1 of the best thing about poly is can see such concerts loh, haha. Feel like a student again... Need to thk Jane for the tics!! There's 1 happy thing- I won tics to Milk's showcase on Sun!! Haha I quite worry I din send enough sms. My main piority this time- Milk . If I crap too much about him, pls forgive me. Hee. As for my piano, my teacher say got improvement but can be better. So during my holiday must practise harder especially with double lesson next week, Stress. Hope can catch up to KL soon . Fm we too jia you lah.
Run like the wind** 8:57 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy