(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, December 17, 2006
I finally got myself a saving plan. Its investment-link cum insurance type & thou I don't really save a lot but the duration of this plan is about 15 years loh. That makes me a little worried what if I am out of job. Hee so I must work hard & feel a bit regret why I don't start earlier. But guess its better to be late than never. But I must admit I don't understand some parts of what was told to me; think most importantly is will have $ for future use. Haha. Bless me I always have a job lah. I also buy Prince Yul cd but no more free poster liao:( Well on Mon is back to work again....Hope weekend comes again soon. Hohoho
Run like the wind** 7:28 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy