(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, December 16, 2006
After rebonding... My New Bag Time flies, todAy is the last day of my holiday:( but non-the lessI still enjoy this relax time. On Mon & Tue, I juz stay at home watch youtube, read magazines- purely slacking. Hee can be quite bored lah. On Wed was more fun coz me & AQ- the "shopping queen" juz spend like crazy. Haha. 1st we went to NYP as Aq needed to take picture for the promotion phamplet for open house. The photographer brought us to a garden at the engineering block, its totally new to us & to think we were students there for 3 years but never knew it existed. Haha - a note to those still studying , be sure to explore your school to make sure you really know it ( juz in case people ask for direction & you have no clue!) In the shopping arcade, a new Giodano was opened. Being the ex-student I decided to contribute a little by buying a pair of jeans. Hee I 'm nice right; it cost $48.30 after a 30% off- still kinda x leh. We each bought a knitted bear keychain, its handmade from Bangkok. Then after lunch, its off to Bugis !! I finally buy SHE concert tickets, thk kl for willing to go with me. Hee. Hope Fahrenheit will be the special guest!! I spend a total of 257, & it only 1 day after payday. Woo !!! For thu, I went for rebonding. It really kindda torture as I sat there for over 5 hr & got aching shoulder. But still I like my straight hair even though it cost $188. The thing I not done is open a new saving account!! Also write my xmas cards...... Later got piano lesson- must go practice....
Run like the wind** 3:14 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy