(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Monday, November 27, 2006
Last week had been relatively slack, nothing much to do. Maybe except on tue I had a health screening done - I had grown 1 cm taller. Haha now I'M 161cm!! Yeah, it a real surprise that I can be taller.... wonder if can reach 165 or not. Hmm but to break away from 15- category is really a blessing liao ( hee must jump more) :) But my weight is fat loh, even though it healthy BMI range. Hope can reduce that number, hw leh- coz I too lazy to move & eat a lot!! Anyone want to exercise?? Now just waiting for blood test result... I had a flu jab too. It very painful almost cry when the needle go in. Aiyo don't think will do it again next year, even though its free. Hee. Tomorrow going move "house" to another school which is further from my home . I kindda worry I be late many times, need to force myself to wake up on time!! I gonna miss the canteen at HCI as the aunties & uncles all so nice & food good also. They even open during school holidays , save poor me from eating bread....Thank you wonderful people. Hope the next canteen food is just as nice ba!! I manage to hang on to my piano lessons( trying to practice), my X'MAS wish to get to level 2 before next year. Haha wish me luck :)
Run like the wind** 6:26 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy