(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Monday, October 02, 2006
Rob-B-Hood is a very funny & touching movie- worth to see ba. Louis Ku is very shuai but a bit weird see him carry a baby! The little baby is simply adorable!! The actions are quite exciting; also like the part with Nicholas Tse & Daniel Wu- funny. I also finally bought my new handphone, still figuring how to use- a little complicated, haha. Now can take good pictures liao!! Must take good care of my phone as no $ buy another. Hee. I'm watching a korean drama call 'my girl' , still in the process of see so cant rate it now. Hope can finish watching soon... My piano is not making much progress mainly because I have not been practising a lot. Lazy pig I am ... My 3- min- fever is acting up, sometimes really want to give up but I mustn't !! Must be more determined--- I MUST LEARN IT!! Jia you ......
Run like the wind** 4:11 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy