(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
I have not been blogging much as don't no what to write leh... Hee , life too boring liao.... Yesterday went to Vivo City to see "Death Note"- the cinema is not as big as I thought but still quite comfy. Didn't really shop there as the crowd is really huge, just looking at the people makes me feel tired. Think only can go weekday morning then it will be empty ba. Regarding the movie- the starting is a little slow but as you watch, it gets interesting to see the wits of the leads. The good news is part 2 will be out on 28/12/06. Yeah can't wait to see. I decided to collect the comic so as to understand the movie better, very long never read comic liao . I also finally bought a new keyboard , hopefully that motivates me to practice harder. Haha. It gets a bit depressing when I can't catch up... Jia You ba!!
Run like the wind** 11:55 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy