(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, October 07, 2006
"Always have a Goal to aim for,make it achievable yet challenging, keep it fresh & varied, & most of all enjoy the journey" ~~'Wu Chun'
This is a quote from my idol - I think it is meaningful so juz wanna share with you all. I think it is true that we need to have goals be it a long- term(big) or short-term(small) ones. I'm not a planner who think way ahead but I juz hope to live everyday as happy as possible. Therefore, my goals for now Learn my piano; Do my work with no trouble; Have fun during weekend & Go idol-chasing once in a while. Haha very boring goals right!! I do have 1 big goal or more like dream- to be rich. Hee but I don't seem to have much luck with 4D etc.... This week I have a sick feeling, but not enough to take Mc , still manage to drag myself to work lah. We still have 100 plus sec 1 pts left so after their exam next week must chiong like crazy coz sch holidays start on 26/10. Sianz, I want to treat more but juz don't have the mood. Now start do prelaunch, extreme bored especially when the computer very slow.... Energy will be performing in a charity concert in Nov & Milk is the host!! Then can get to see them share the stage again. Yeah!! I don't need wait till their next album liao.... Also, Fahrenheit 's gai ban album finally out, can't wait to buy.....
Run like the wind** 2:43 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy