(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Wah today is my off-day, feel very relax. HAHA. I went out for lunch with my friend KL & visited her clinic as its near my home. She is very hardworking in cleaning her clinic even wash the curtains leh. I too lazy loh but must find a day to do a more thorough cleaning also.Muz thk her for helping me clean my teeth, save $. Hee. Later I went to the Comex Exhibition with my sis to source for Mp3 player. There is a lot of choices with some really cheap but i never heard of the brand, so I don't really trust- scare will spoil too fast. In the end, I got a Creative Zen Neeon 512MB at $89. Hope it as good to use as it sound ba. Now I finally got my own Mp3 player. YEAH !! Even thou it burn a small hole in my pocket . HOHO
Run like the wind** 12:39 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy