(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Today I visited the cafe with the plastic tube- you place your order inside a capsule & send in through the tubes. Its quite small & has very limited food selection. The location is a little remote so we think it will not last long. But hope not lah as the boss quite nice, treat us coffee & tea. Haha. Energy be coming soon but their autograph session is on tue at bukit panjang loh. Don't understand why their music company plan like that- - I need to work loh & so far away. I guess this time I can't get close to them!! O so UPSET & ANGRY lah........ Juz hope to see them can liao, can't let them sign album.... :( My ENERGY- I didn't see them for so long .... Argh!!
Run like the wind** 12:50 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy