(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Today I did another extraction of a #73- it quite firm but I manage to take it out in about 10 min. Quite surprising as I thought it is very hard, so feel a little satisfaction. But this is peanut to my frenz working in primary school as they got kids everyday wanting to extract. Hee- I very scared of doing extraction, worry I can't get it out! A few days ago, I treated a pair of twins but I only realise when writing the charts. No wonder I got the feeling of treating same patient twice as they both ve same drug allergy & crowding. Weird!! I'm trying to treat as many patients as possible but sometimes juz no mood so do a bit slow. However, the numbers are about same as my frenz so no need worry a lot... HAHA. Motto is juz waiting for weekend .... I went to see the Yellow Ribbon concert- its a very meaningful event to let people learn about acceptance & forgiveness of ex-offenders. I find the songs good but not interesting enough. However their effort can be felt. We went eat Mac & 'earn' a free pack of nuggets. Haha, I enjoy juz hanging out & chatting with frenz. But only can once in blue moon coz if go Mac supper everyday will become very fat!!
Run like the wind** 3:15 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy