(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Today is really Monday BLUES to the MAX!! Becoz Wilber is leaving liao, wonder when can see him again & I had to be stuck working in a place I dislike. SIANZ!! At 1st, my supervisor told me to go a primary school help do prelaunch, I was like Yeah- can leave here. Then, she say the com there can't work so no need liao. But my mentor was asked to go work in a mobile leh. I started to get frustrated as I be really alone- thou I also didnt talk a lot with him. Hee. Thank God I can also go help at a mobile & it juz opp my original school. If not I will take leave stay home watch tv liao.... Last weekend had passed very quickly but I actually juz went Wilber autograph session at Westmall on Sat & his performance showcase on Sun. Guess a lot of time was lost in the waiting. Yesterday I managed to be in the front row! ( thou i queue more than 7 hrs loh. ) The showcase was good but short. Wilber gave his best despite his throat problem. If I had known there was auto- signing on Sun, I won't buy another album. Haha no regret lah as can see him 1 min more also worth- only 1 album per year.
Run like the wind** 12:05 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy