(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Saturday, August 19, 2006
This week has passed relatively fast which is good! Finally finish the kindergarten talks which I don't really like to do coz I 'm not good at handling them. Kids do drive me crazy although I'm like a big kid. HAHA. I think a teacher say I should speak louder but I'm a gentle person so that's hard . (As if.....) These 2 days got hang out with my friends -eat dinner/ c movie/ gossip/ air our grouses!!! Hee I'm feeling happy, besides can see Wilber tm!! Yeah, he finally come liao. Still pondering if should buy 1 more cd???? Next week be very sianz coz need to be stuck in a place I don't like for whole week. Please let next friday come sooner or let this weekend stay longer.....
Run like the wind** 3:19 PM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy