(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Thursday, August 10, 2006
This month really broke liao got 3 presents to buy but frens' bday cant stinge lah. HAHA. But I very no clue should buy what... Finally ENERGY new album is going to be out. Yeah!! waited so long.... Hope they come Spore real soon. I miss ENERGY very very much..Congrat to JY who juz release his gai ban, wait till detail of his autograph session out liao then buy. Music company tend to include coupon at a later time. HAHA not rich woman cant be buying too many same album... That is happening to Wilber - need 2 different coupon for his autograph & singing session leh. When I know almost faint from anger. ARGH!! Why like that?? Any1 got spare coupon can give me. HEE. Fahrenheit's 1st album is also out this month.. I luv KO ONE!! can't wait to meet them in person especially Wang Da Dong!! Really $ no enough.. Hope strike 4D! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE !! PEACE TO ALL!!
Run like the wind** 5:30 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy