(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Monday, August 07, 2006
Yesterday had been a quite fun & exhilarating day, I went to sing k with my frenz to release stress. Although I don't sing well, Hee I just try my best to sing lah. We were disappointed with the new lunch menu, it only taste ok & the proportion also seem to be smaller than before. Thus we went KFC to fill our stomach again. Haha. 1 more thing the aircon is way too cold, we were freezing like mad... I also went to Expo to watch Superband Final. I bought a pair of white high-cut sneakers in Bugis because my fren heard must wear cover shoes. I worry can't go in ,so buy loh but actually they also never really check. Hee. Its ok lah, now I got new shoes to wear, maybe should try to decorate..... The atmosphere there was really high, loads of screaming!! I can't hear clearly what the hosts or the groups said or sing, must see repeat!! I also didn't manage get a goodie bag which contain hair dye, luck not good.. Hee. Most importantly, Milk stood too far away from us, so sad can't see him up close once more. Gonna miss him!! Lucky I swop my position with my fren and get to see Junyang & Kelly close. They went up the stage using the steps at my side. :) I am very happy to say Hi to JY!!!! Congratulation to MLB but LUCIFY, SOUL & J3 also rock!! Love the show!! Special THK to Jieni & Jane for all the tickets to the show!!!
Run like the wind** 3:57 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy