(*Energy High Fahrenheit Rise*) Live To The Fullest
Whoever Unknown
Welcome
Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away
Entries
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Yesterday was really tiring & a little not my day.... HEE. When I wake up there was a cramp in my right leg, very pain leh. Although I only treat only 11 patients, I still very tired. Now only at 2pm then can eat lunch, very hungry !! HAHA. Then I also work a bit overtime, had to take a cab to my lesson, very x loh but I was lucky to get a cab if not sure late. 1ST lesson just learn some basic chord & fingering. I think we must practise a lot on our own because the teacher expect us to be good in them by next week. Sigh !! I wonder if I can even get past level 1 on time. HAHA. My friends don't give up, we must work hard together!! JIA YOU :) Going practise later...
Run like the wind** 2:35 AM
(Silly & fun Cindy)
likes cute little hamsters, dolphins & dogs.Enjoys hanging out with frenz for chit-chatting/shopping/eating/idol-chasing
dislikes People who are self-centred/ hypocrite & creepy-crawlies
wishes To travel around the world/ play piano well/ Family & frenz alwaz happy & healthy